Richwoods, Lawler Park and Phillips Creek Ranch are all Frisco ISD.
The Top 10 Reasons the Frisco Independent School District (FISD)Rocks:
1. FISD is one of the fastest growing districts in the nation, growing by 10-30 percent annually. That Rocks!
2. FISD is a leader in educational technology. Elementary schools have three computer labs per campus and secondary schools have Macs, PCs and laptops available to all students. That Rocks!
3. Frisco teachers are dedicated to professional development and make it a priority to continue their own education – especially in the area of technology integration in the classroom. They Rock!
4. Parent and community involvement is strongly encouraged in Frisco schools and each school has an active PTA (Parent Teacher Association). That Rocks!
5. The student to teacher ratio in FISD averages around 22:1. Frisco, Texas is committed to keeping its school district at a 4A classification. This ensures that the schools and classes do not get too big, hence all if the new additions yearly. Again, Rocks!
6. Students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities and have a full sports roster and a variety of clubs and groups available to them. Very important and Rocks!
7. Students have every opportunity possible to excel academically. High school students are even offered Advanced Placement and Honors courses. Dual credit courses are also offered in conjunction with Collin County Community College. More Rockage!
8. Multiple businesses and organizations in the cities surrounding Frisco Independent School District are partnering with FISD campuses to make a difference in the lives of the students. Having this support Rocks!
9. Frisco ISD has more exemplary schools than any other district in DFW! That Rocks!
10. FISD HAS THE BEST NEW HOME COMMUNITIES that feed into their schools. Major Rockage!!!
For more on those communities call Brad Holden directly at (469) 733-2723.
Brad Holden – Holden New Homes – Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker